Discreet Marijuana Seed Shipping
Seeds will be shipped out to you discreetly. We package our seeds in plain protective packaging with no indications of the website or contents.
Shipping is important to us. We’re always looking at new ways to get your order to you as fast and non-obvious as possible. We strive to ensure that your order is delivered in a timely manner and we understand that privacy is of the utmost importance to you. Please allow 2-4 weeks for us to order, pack, and ship your seeds.
Delivery Cost and Time:
All our packages are sent with standard shipping. For all orders shipping time is usually 10-20 business days (2-4 weeks). Canada Post is really slow, but we promise you it is worth the wait!
* All shipping times are approximations and cannot be guaranteed. Note that these may increase during holidays.
With Upper Canada Seed Bank you don’t have to worry. Only you will know what your parcel contains. The outside of the package simply has your address, our (return-) address and the necessary postage information on it. We will not use Upper Canada Seed Bank as sender’s name.
1. While we strive to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, the customer and/or recipients are responsible for supplying full and correct delivery details at the time of purchase. Should inaccurate details be provided, Upper Canada Seed Bank cannot be held responsible for any resulting incorrect delivery, delays, non-delivery or charges howsoever incurred.
2. Upper Canada Seed Bank will not be responsible for any losses incurred by the customer or recipients in non-recoverable carriage and/or importation costs associated with the delivery of any goods or their replacement howsoever caused.
3. In the event of your receiving any faulty or damaged items, please contact us by email within seven days of receipt of your order.
Please do not return any goods without prior authorization. The customer will be responsible for any cost incurred for returning and insuring items, unless otherwise agreed upon.
Only when the items have been safely received and inspected, will a refund be made. Original delivery costs and import duties are non-refundable.
4. As per stated in our Terms & Conditions, liability is transferred to the customers/recipient once an order leaves our warehouse. Should your parcel be stopped by customs because of its contents, Upper Canada Seed Bank cannot be held liable.